IVD LABORATORY TEST KITS:
1. ANTI ABO BLOOD GROUPING SERA
2. WIDAL FEBRILE ANTIGEN KITS
3. ASO CRP LATEX AGGLUTINATION TEST METHODS
4. RHEUMATOID FACTOR KITS
5. BRUCELLA ABORTUS MELITENSIS TEST KITS
Maxwin Features :
1. CE ISO certified products, OEM branding, and Labeling of Custom Products.
2. IVD Kits Shipping countries Lists :
All African Countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Chad..etc), Middle East Countries (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE.. etc), European countries (Albania, Cyprus, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden..etc) & South American Countries (Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Peru, etc) & many Asian countries.
1.Store the reagent at 2-8°C. DO NOT FREEZE
2.The Shelf life the reagent is as per the Expiry date mentioned on the reagents vial labels
Only Serum should eb used to testing. Should be a delay in testing occur, store the samples at 2- 8°C. Samples can be stored for upto a week. Do not use hemolysed serum
1.In vitro diagnostic reagent for laboratory and professional use only. Not for medicinal use.
2.All the reagents derived form human source have been tested for HBsAg and anti HIV antibodies and are found to be non-reactive. However handle the material as if infectious.