Price And Quantity
- 3.80 - 4.80 USD ($)/Piece
- 100 Piece
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 1000 Piece Per Week
- 2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 2x5 ml / 2+2x5 ml
- ISO 13485/CE
WIDAL OH Reagents | Typhoid Slide Test Kits
Widal Test is an agglutination test which detects the presence of serum agglutinins (H and O) in patients serum with typhoid and paratyphoid fever.
This kit contains ready to use concentrated, smooth antigen suspensions of the bacilli; S. typhi 'O', S. typhi 'H', polyspecific positive control reactive with these antigens.
REAGENT STORAGE AND STABILITY
- Store the reagents at 2-8 Degree Celsius. DO NOT FREEZE.
- The shelf life of reagents is as per the expiry date mentioned on the reagent vial labels. Do not use beyond expiry date.
- Once opened the shelf life of the reagent vial is as described on the reagent vial label provided it is not contaminated.
Pack Size Available: 2 x 5 ml / 2+2 x 5 ml