Typhoid Test is for qualitative detection of IgM and IgG antibodies to S. typhi in human serum / plasma / whole blood as in aid of diagnosis of typhoid.The Widal test detects agglutinating antibodies against the O and H antigens of ... a century ago and remains one of the world's most widely used diagnostic tests.
The Widal test measures the capacity of antibodies against LPS and flagella in the serum of individuals with suspected typhoid fever to agglutinate cells of S. ... Instead of using the antigen to test for antibodies in the serum as in the Widal test, antibodies (either polyclonal or monoclonal) have been used to detect S.
Outstanding batch to batch consistency.
· No Stickiness
· Our products are CE & ISO 13485 Certified.
Our diagnostics reagents supplies list includes;
· In-vitro Diagnostic Reagents like Monoclonal Blood grouping reagents,
· RF, ASO, CRP latex agglutination test kits,
· Widal Salmonella Antigen Slide test,
· IV cannula,
· Clinical Chemistry reagents and etc., & Pharmaceutical products.