IV Cannula and Catheter
- Material Plastic
- Condition New
- Portable yes
- Wall Mounted No
- Color Pink, Blue, yellow, Green
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 5 USD ($)/Pack
- 100000 Pack
- Pink, Blue, yellow, Green
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Customized Packaging available as per customer request 100 pieces per inner box
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- CE ISO Certified IV Cannula Maufacturer
I V Cannula/ Catheter with wings & Injection Port:
IV Cannulas are placed inside a vein to provide venous access. Venous access allows sampling of blood, as well as administration of fluids, medications.
Certification: CE/ISO 13485
Features IV Canulla with Wings and Injection Port:
NEEDLE: Siliconised stainless steel back-cut needle help clinicians to perform easy and painless venipuncture.
Catheter: Lubricated with an exclusive process and made of biocompatible FEP material having smooth and painless venipuncture within minimum trauma.
FLASHBACK CHAMBER: It allows quick visualization of a flashback of blood and confirmation of catheter placement in a blood vessel.
FLEXIBLE WINGS: The flexible wings provide easy gripping and follow the contours of the site allowing more secure fixation.
INJECTION VALVE: It requires minimum force during the injection of intermittent medication.
Needle Cover: Very soft transparent needle cover to prevent accidental damage to needle and catheter.
* FEP/PTFE/PUR Catheter
* Hydrophobic filter
* Suturable Wings
* Coloured wings
* Packaging in Coloured Paper
* Medical Kraft Paper/Tyvek