Price And Quantity
- 100000 Kit
- 0.08 USD ($)/Piece
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 1000000 Kit Per Year
- 2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Standard Export Quality Packaging Customised Packaging available as per customer request 100 pieces per inner box
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- CE ISO Certified
IV Cannulas are placed inside a vein to provide venous access. Venous access allows sampling of blood, as well as administration of fluids, medications.
Certification: CE/ISO 13485
Features IV Canulla with Wings and Injection Port:
Needle: Siliconised stainless steel back-cut needle help clinicians to perform easy and painless venipuncture.
Catheter: Lubricated with an exclusive process and made of biocompatible FEP material having smooth and painless venipuncture within minimum trauma.
Flashback Chamber: It allows quick visualization of a flashback of blood and confirmation of catheter placement in a blood vessel.
Flexible Wings: The flexible wings provide easy gripping and follow the contours of the site allowing more secure fixation.
Injection Valve: It requires minimum force during the injection of intermittent medication.
Needle Cover: Very soft transparent needle cover to prevent accidental damage to needle and catheter.
* FEP/PTFE/PUR Catheter
* Hydrophobic filter
* Suturable Wings
* Coloured wings
* Packaging in Coloured Paper
* Medical Kraft Paper/Tyvek