Diclofenac Sodium with Misoprostol Tablets
- Drug Type General Medicines
- Ingredients Diclofenac Potassium 75 mg and Misoprostol 200 mcg tablet
- Physical Form Tablets
- Function Other
- Recommended For Hospitals, Clinics
- Dosage Guidelines As directed by the physician Tablets should be swallowed as whole, not to be chewed or crushed. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Suitable For Adults
- Supply Ability : 100000 Box Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 3.70-4.00 USD ($)/Box
- 1000 Box
- 100 Pieces
- Diclofenac Potassium 75 mg and Misoprostol 200 mcg tablet
- Hospitals, Clinics
- General Medicines
- Storage: Store at a temperature not exceeding 30Ã°C. Protect from light.
- As directed by the physician Tablets should be swallowed as whole, not to be chewed or crushed. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 100000 Box Per Month
- 3 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Customized packing as per clients request
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- WHO-GMP certified Manufacturer
Diclofenac Potassium and Misoprostol Tablet - Enteric Coated Tablet
(Diclofenac Potassium and Misoprostol tablet)for oral use.
Warning: Risk Ofuterine Rupture, Abortion, Premature Birth Defects And Serious Cardiovascularand Gastrointestinal Events.
Maxthrotec - 75 Contains Diclofenac Potassium And Misoprostol.administration Of Misoprostol To Women Who Are Pregnant Can Cause Abortion,premature Birth, Or Birth Defects. Uterine Rupture Has Been Reported Whenmisoprostol Was Administered In Pregnant Women To Induce Labor Or To Induceabortion. Beyond The Eighth Week Of Pregnancy Maxthrotec - 75 Should Not Be Taken By Pregnant Women.
Diclofenac is known as anonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).Misoprostol protects thestomach from diclofenac's irritatingeffects. This combination medication is used to treat arthritis in people athigh risk of getting stomach/intestinal ulcers and complications from theulcers (such as bleeding).